Monday, August 24, 2009

Up to the Challenge??

Hello and welcome to Delightful Details!

Thanks for visiting and it's definitely been a mellow Monday!! It's already 7p.m. on the west coast, I can hear my dh listening to the SF Giants on TV, (games tied 1-1, 6th inning) dinner is done, even better the dishes are done, whoo-hoo and I didn't do them!! Kerry (dh) is on vacation this week and since I had to work he did the dishes, wasn't that sweet and I didn't even ask him to! Well, I know it's late in the day but it's not too late for a challenge so here is our CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS Color Monday Challenge!

"This week's challenge is a fairly simple and classic combination for you. Your colors for the week are black, white and one other color of your choice. Simple right? So let's see what you've got!" Glad I got mine done early (lol) I sense a little attitude here from Janette be sure to check out her blog she does some incredible cards, love her style! When uploading to a gallery or your blog please use the keyword CPC-CM19
Here is my contribution to the challenge. I just got some Perfect Pearls and it says it works great on dark paper so I was determined to use them on this Color Monday!

(CPC-CM19) This is better in person, really!

So the pics not the greatest and how many times do I have to say I need a new camera? I'm drooling over the Canon Rebel and that's my goal when I lose 50 pounds, I hope I can do it before Christmas! Any thoughts on the Canon Rebel let me know!

Here are the ingredients to the card:

Cardstock: Paper Accents, Bazzill; adhesive pearls: Creative Charms; Ink: Distress Ink : Pine Needles; Stamp: Su! sentiment, Hope:The Paper Company Studio; Branch and leaves flourish: Inkadinkadoo, Flower pot: Great Impressions; Perfect Pearls:Forever Green

Be sure and leave a comment and say hi, I'd love to know where you are visiting from!

I also have exciting news to share! Cindy Coutts asked me to write the weekly Bible Study over at Christian Paper Crafts!! That was a nice surprise! We are studying from the Gospel of John so be sure to check out the study and join the community. We'd love to have you! I will post a new study every Monday.


blog signature

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditationmof my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment