Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun On Friday : Tags, Bookmarks, Doorhangers!

Good Morning and Happy FRIDAY!! Thanks for visiting today.
Here is my Tag for the CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFT Fun on Friday challenge of making a tag, bookmark or doorhanger. This is going to be a very short post, I've got a ton of stuff to do today so I can take tomorrow off to go to the fair and celebrate my wedding anniversary!!!
CPC-FOF19

Be sure and click to enlarge to see more details!

Love the colors of that fiber!

If this looks familiar it's because I used this for my "pictorial tutorial" (remember that tongue twister) in an earlier post here but this is a better picture I took this morning.
Here are my ingredients and tools I used:
Distress Ink Dye Stamp Pads (Ranger Industries) I used Shabby Shutters, Antique Linen and Broken China; Inkessentials Non Stick Craft sheet (Ranger Industries) ; Inkessentials Mini Misters, (Ranger Industries) filled with water; Inkessentials Ink blending tool and foam (Ranger Industries); Manila tag (Paper Accents) Stampendous! sentiment, Inkadinkadoo swirl stamp; Heat tool (Marvy Uchida) Fiber (Ek Success)
There's no time limit on this and just have fun! When uploading to our gallery, please use keyword FOF19 and when uploading to your personal blog or other online galleries, please use keyword CPC-FOF19. Thank you for playing along and we can’t wait to see what you create! Have a blessed day.

blog signature

Why are you in despair, O my soul? and why have you become disturbed within me? HOPE IN GOD, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence. Psalm 42:5 (NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment