Saturday, August 8, 2009

Distress to Impress

Hi and thanks for visiting!!

Please don't be mislead by my title of todays blog. I'm not really out to impress (that sounds so bragadocious, whoa I sound like my mother!), it's the name of the class I took to learn some Tim Holtz techniques. I'm learning some new stuff! Whoo-hoo I am excited! Yes this is a tease of a post, I'm not posting any pictures yet because I'm not finished with my project(s) but I hope to by the end of the week (at least a couple of techniques anyway!) And I have some really, really exciting news to share (no we aren't expecting another grandbaby, at least I don't think we are!) but that news will have to wait a little bit longer as well. Wow... this is a teaser of a post!! Well, got to run (actually drive)... or I'll be late for work! Have a wonderful day and Happy Birthday to my son-in-law Ray! I'm sure he'll never read this but I thought I'd throw that out there anyway. We will be celebrating with him tonight at dinner!

blog signature

Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding and in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment: