Thursday, August 27, 2009

Have we got a challenge for you....or two!

Thanks for visiting today!!

Just a quick post to let you know what is up as far as challenges over at CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS on Bible Verse Thursday and Fun on Friday! I hope you'll play along and upload your creations to share with the rest of us crafters!! We would love for you to show us your creations.
I'm going to be away from my craft table so I won't be able to play this week but I can't wait to see what everyone does! Be sure and leave a comment and let me know where you are posting!

Bible Verse Thursday (CPC-BVT20)
Make a tall card or 12x12 layout with this verse: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. -- Romans 8:28

Fun on Friday (FOF20) Here is a great challenge!
Use fabric on your creation.

I hope these challenges are helpful to get those creative juices flowing!!

If you are looking for an online Bible Study we've started the Gospel of John over at CPC, hope you'll join us and get strengthened in the faith and abound in love for our Lord Jesus Christ. Lot's of things happening over there so don't miss out! You'll be glad you've joined us.

Grace and peace!

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment