Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Color Monday (CM17) at Christian Paper Crafts!

Hi and I'm so glad you've stopped in to visit!!
Now, I know my title says "Color Monday" and today is Tuesday!!
But I didn't finish this until late last night and I thought I'd best turn in and post the picture today. Here is the challenge for Color Monday: Use the following colors: kraft, red, and black in your creation. Here is my sample. It's clean and simple and the "ingredients" will follow the picture. I hope you'll play along with us at Christian Paper Crafts (http://www.cpcmag.com/). Be sure to go to the gallery there and upload your creation and be sure to use the keyword: CM17

Ingredients: Watermelon stamp is from Posh Impressions that I've had for years!! I used paint instead of ink : Adirondak Dabber, Red Pepper & Bottle (green). I used a scallop punch (EK Success) on the Kraft cardstock (Paper Accents), I inked the edges with Distress Ink (Ranger), Worn Lipstick & Antique Linen, I used a black Sharpie to make the "seeds" and the faux stitching. Black Stazon ink for the Imaginations stamp "thanks a melon...., a Basic Grey kraft colored button, and red and black cardstock (Paper Accents).

I hope you've had an excellent day and I just want to leave you with a Scripture of encouragment:
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 (NIV)

Rest assured friends you are never alone, for He is always with you!


blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a realllly old stamp like 10 years or so, ha.
    P.S. people "upload" their images to sites, I know--the darn techie jargon.

    ReplyDelete