Thursday, August 20, 2009

Simple Pleasures; Sketch Tuesday Layout

Hi and welcome to Delightful Details, I'm so glad you came by!!

Here it is Thursday already, wasn't I just counting down on Monday!! Wow, two more days and I'll be married for 33 years! whew... that's a long time, huh? That's a real long time... I've got a good man, so I'm not complaining at all. I'm a very blessed woman, that is for sure!! Not only do we love each other but we like each other, too! (lol) All of us (kids/grandkids & my mom) are going to the fair on Saturday, which is how I like to spend my time - with my family!

CPC-ST1 (sorry about the shadows)

This is my layout for CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS Sketch Tuesday, of course I took some liberties and this is the end result! This is my darling granddaughter Riley Ann. She just finished eating dinner (we all went to HomeTown) and the kids got balloons. Unfortunately all you see is the string because the picture I took of her balloon did not turn out well, at all! But it amazes me how the simpliest of things please these little ones! She was such a good little girl at dinner, I don't know why her parents stress out about it!

Here are two close-ups of the details/embellishments


Ingredients:
Buttons (Foof-a-La); Pattern paper: MME Kaleidoscope Collecton "Confetti"; Bazzill cardstock; Pink Paislee: Alpha Stickers; American Craft: ribbon, flowers, brads; Tools: EK Success Corner rounder punch, Ek Success Scallop photo corners, Marvy Uchida small blossom punch; Sharpie black fine tip, Zots glue dots AND last but not least my granddaughter Riley Ann!
Hope you are inspired by the layout and sketch, I appreciate you looking and hope you'll leave a comment! If you play along with our Sketch Tuesday be sure and include CPC-ST19 in any galleries/blogs you may upload to. Thanks and God bless!

blog signature

BLESS THE LORD, O MY SOUL, AND FORGET NONE OF HIS BENEFITS.

PSALM 103:2 (NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment