1. Made base from white Neenah cardstock 4.25 x 5.5
2. Cut black cardstock (Bazzill) 4 x 5.25 dry emboss using Victoria Cuttlebug embossing folder
3. Using Deckle Nestabilities diecut from white cardstock, then stamp Miniature Motif (Taylored Expressions) in black (Palette ink) and using the blending tool, ink the entire image with Shabby shutters (Distress ink)
4. Attach black ribbon to black cardstock, attach stamped image (see pic for placement) add bow and adhesive pearls (Kaiser Craft).
5. Punch 2 butteflies (I used the "practice" stamping papers from the Miniature Motif) add pearls, dimensionals attach to card.
6. Stamp sentiment Care & Comfort (Taylored Expressions) on white, mat with black, attach to card. Finish the inside with sentiment (I used a scripture from the Care & Comfort set)Thanks so much for leaving a delightful comment and I still have more to come.... God bless!