Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Exciting News!!

Good Morning!!
I'm so excited to be able to share that I've been invited to join the Christian Paper Crafts Magazine Design Team!! I'm so honored to be asked! I'm blessed to be part of this ministry to women who love the Lord and love to paper craft!
I just want to thank Cindy Coutts and Patter Cross for the opportunity to serve on this very talented team. I'm sorry this post has to be so short and it doesn't even express how blessed I feel but it's Tuesday and that means I need to get ready for work!! I don't want to leave home just yet, but duty calls! Tonight I will get all the wonderful Design Team Members on my blog and all the "delightful details" added. I'm still learning all the behind the scenes "stuff" to a blog (ugh!) so I thank you in advance for your patience. But in the meantime, please celebrate with me and rejoice in the Lord with me for this is His doing and I'm humbled to be used for His glory.
Have a wonderfully blessed day and definitely check out Christian Paper Crafts Magazine at www.cpcmag.com

blog signature

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong... Therefore, as it is written:"Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 1:27,31 (NIV)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Aunt Natalie. I am so proud of you and excited for you! That's awesome! I shared with Ross and he was pretty impressed too (as much as a guy whose not really into the whole craft scene can be).;)
    btw I don't have facebook so I missed the grandma pics. I'll have to ask Brooke to e-mail them.
    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting, congratulations! Your work is so awesome, it's about time! ;)

    ReplyDelete