Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bible Verse Thursday (BVT18)

Welcome! If this is your first visit I would just like to thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll introduce yourself and leave a comment!

Today is Bible Verse Thursday at Christian Paper Crafts ( http://www.cpcmag.com/) and the challenge is to use a monochromatic color scheme and the Scripture verse is from Ecclesiastes 3:11 " He has made everything beautiful in it's time."

Here is my card!

The ingredients you'll find at the end of the post!




Isn't this stamp adorable, I've added a pearl as an embellishment. You'll need to click to enlarge to see it better.


(Below)This photo corner is originally a piece of light yellow Bazzill cardstock that was in my "scrap" pile. I blended it with Distress Ink (worn lipstick) I wanted it to stand out just to contrast a little bit but stay within the monochromatic tones.



Here is the list of ingredients:

Bazzill cardstock (light blush for the base, light yellow for the photo corners)

Stamps: Unity, Inkadinkadoo

Ink: Black Stazon for stamps; Ranger's Distress ink: Worn lipstick, Antique linen for all the blending.

Creative Charms: pearls

Tools: Marvy Uchida - round scallop punch, EK Success scallop photo corner punch; Ranger's blending tool

Thanks again for visiting Delightful Details have a wonderful day and I hope you'll be back to visit again. God bless!

blog signature

PS If you decide to play be sure and use BVT18 in your description in any galleries that you upload your creation in!! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! Your stuff always looks so well done - professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, this is so pretty! Great color choice and I love the accents! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete