Sunday, January 22, 2012

Totally Adorable - CASual Fridays Challenge 36

Hello to my Delightful Friends and Family from a very soggy and windy Northern California! 
Just a quick post to share a CAS card challenge.  Why do I have such a difficult time with clean and simple?  It's crazy!  Anyhoo, here is my card and the challenge is from CASual FridayS and if you cannot tell the challenge is black and white only, in honor of PENQUIN AWARENESS DAY (Jan. 20th).  My friend, Cindy Coutts is sponsoring this weeks challenge so be sure and check out her blog, too!  I won this stamp set from her 12 Days Of Christmas last month (and a Cricut Cartridge!).  It pays to play!!

 
Here is my CAS card!  I've used the Unity Stamp itty bitty (Simple Stories - Absolutely Priceless) and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The card stock is from Bazzill and I've used a scrap of black gingham checked ribbon (stash) and two dies from Spellbinders Nestablities -Classic Scallop Circles Large and Standard Circles Large.  The embossing folder is Polka Dots (Provo Craft) and I used my Cuttlebug (I love that machine!) to emboss and diecut.  The finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 (A2 envelope).

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

"A new command I give you: Love one another.  As I have loved you, so you must love one another.  By this all men will know that you are my disciple, if you love one another."  John 13:34-35


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely clean and classic card Natalie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Natalie! I love the black and white with texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute card, Natalie! LOVE the texture and that hot air balloon! I must get my stamps out with that image! TOOOOO cute:)

    ReplyDelete