Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
Couldn't resist doing another black and white card! So I'm playing along again with CASual Fridays challenge of black and white only, no exceptions!
Here are the details:
1. Black card base of Bazzill card stock, cut 4.25 x 5.5
2. Stamp 4 different backgrounds on white card stock (Neenah) and cut 1.25 x 1.25
3. Cut black card stock square 3 x 3; adhere small backgrounds
4. Cut white card stock square 3.5 x 3.5; Adhere step 3 to white c/s.
5. Adhere the above to base.
6. Stamp label on white c/s; Stamp "hello" on to label, cut out. Adhere to card.
7. Stamp heart, cut out and adhere with dimensionals.
Stamps used: Taylored Expressions: Bugabee set (label and sentiment); It's in the Bag set (backgrounds).
Unity Stamp Co. Ippity : Devoted set
Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week.
Thanks to all who have prayed for my daughter, she's home now and recovering from the leg infection. She is still on antibiotics for another week and her white blood cell count is still elevated but we are praying and hoping that her next blood test will show great improvement.
"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit," says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6