Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Card with Just Us Girls Sketch 118

Hey Delightful Friends and Family! 
I found a fun sketch at the Just Us Girls blog which I've been following but have never played. I thought it would be perfect for the card I was making for my son's birthday (on Monday!).  As far as I know Sean does not read my blog so I'm safe to post it a day early!  He was quite the football player in high school. So when I saw this fun digi from By Lori Boyd (Puddle Jumpers Gavin)  I couldn't resist, especially since it's football season!  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Taylored Expressions (Jess - The Moka Collection).

Here are the rest of the ingredients:  Designer Paper: Basic Grey; Card Stock: Neenah and Bazzill; Ink: Palette, Black;  Distress Inks - Antique Linen and Vintage Photo; Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Scallop Oval; Cuttlebug; Copic Markers: R000, R00, R21, R39; B18, B41, B45; YR12; Y28; E09, E15, E18, E19.

Thanks for looking!  Have a blessed day and take time to be grateful. 
 "This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it."  Psalm 118:24

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! He is just adorable and awesome coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! That little guy is sooooo cute! LOVE your coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUper cute card and great use of the sketch this week - a very nice interpretation! Thanks for gettin' sketchy with JUGS. We are glad to have you with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute birthday card! Glad you finally got a chance to play along with us girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww! WHAT a darling CARD! So beautifully colored and constructed - it's excellent! Thanks for sharing this delightful creation with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete