Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thinking of You - FS260 WANNABCRE8TIVE

Good Evening Delightful Friends and Family,
Just a quick post to share a card I did for the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS.  This weeks featured stamper is Shirley Quarry aka WANNABCR8TIVE.  Here is the card I CASE'd called Razzleberry Sympathy.  The changes I've made are 1. image and ink color 2. Embossing folder 3. ribbon 4 sentiment. I really liked the layout so I didn't change much except add a layer of designer paper under the image layer.

 

Here are the ingredients:  Stamps - Gina K Design, Botanicals and Taylored Expressions - Love Grows Here (sentiment) Inks: Memento, Tuxedo black and Ranger Distress Inks, Worn Lipstick and Frayed Burlap. Designer Paper: Basic Grey - Kissing Booth collection; Copics YG97 (stems).  American Crafts, ribbon; Embossing Folder and Cuttlebug from ProvoCraft. The card stocks I've used are from my stash and I'm not sure of their manufacturer.


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Lord's Day. 

Tomorrow I will be posting the John Bible Study first thing in the morning so be on the look out.  They are still having technical difficulties at Our Daily Bread Designs so I'm posting it here and on the forum at ODBD (private forum).

We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.  Ephesians 2:10
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OH, Natalie! This card is simply beautiful! That ribbon just pops and looks so LUSH! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete