Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's Been a Week!

Hello and thanks for visiting!!
I can't believe it's been a whole week since I last posted!
Time flies when you're having fun! Or in my case extremely busy and having fun :-)

I'm in the middle of a project for a baby shower gift (this Saturday!! Yikes!) and I can't wait to share! I love the new papers from MME Pretty Please, oh my goodness I love the combination of colors and patterns!!

Here is a little peak of the beginnings, I'm not nearly done with the embellishing!


(Sneak peak, I'm not finished!)



love the colors!



Here's another project I finished for a challenge at Christian Paper Crafts Magazine www.cpcmag.com . The challenge was a card with ribbon, purple, no stripes and a Scripture and this is what I put together for CPCM-LP01

Well, I'd best get offline, I need to get to town to buy a birthday gift for my nephew so that my mom can take it with her when she leaves for San Jose tomorrow morning and it's getting late!
Everyone have a blessed evening! Thanks for stopping by :-)

blog signature

Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Romans 12:9

2 comments: