Thursday, February 11, 2010

This Weeks Challenges at Christian Paper Crafts!

Hello friends!

I've been slacking this week (sort of!) at least in the creative sense! However, I do have a newly organized and clean craft room!! AND the guest room is nearly done, just needs the baseboards, painting the closet and a few paint touch ups to be done. I put the second coat of paint on the last wall that needed it. ( I did that for hubby so he could move on to something else in there) It will be a while before we do anything about the floors but it's looking good. I have been working my fingers to the bone today getting all the dust and tools out of the way and I've even gotten the walls decorated!! Whoo-hoo!! Just in time for our guest to arrive on Monday!

Well, I said all that so that you would be understanding why I've not posted this weeks challenges at Christian Paper Crafts but here are the three for this week so far:

Color Monday: light green, peach, pink & white (When uploading to our gallery at CPC, please use keyword CM43 and when uploading to your blog or other online galleries, please use keyword CPC-CM43.) Be sure and check out Jen's adorable card Here

Sketch Tuesday: Here is Gloria's fabulous sketch for this week (CPC ST 43)

Bible Verse Thursday: Angella has a gorgeous card HERE
This week's Bible Verse Thursday Challenge is "Do Not Worry"!! There are many verses about this subject.....grab your concordance or head over to Biblegateway.com or blueletterbible.com to find a verse for your project.When uploading to our gallery here at CPC, use Keyword BVT41. If uploading to any other online galleries, please use CPC-BVT41 there.

There are no time limits and most definitely no challenge police! Have fun and glorify our Lord through your work!!!

Well, I can't wait to play (glad there are no time limits!) but first I've got to head over to Bible Study, we are in the Book of Jeremiah and it starts in less than an hour so I'd best get myself ready!! Have a great evening.



Photobucket

PS. I attended a Copics class last night!! I'm excited to share but I've got to run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment