Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Week = New Challenges!

Good Morning!!

New challenges in more ways than one this week (but we won't go into all that!!!) Our fun challenges over at Christian Paper Crafts are the ones we are going to focus on today. I'm so excited I even got to play!!! Our weekly color challenge from Jen is a great one and it really is getting me thinking about Spring!!

Here are Jen's words to us about the challenge: "I'm in the mood to celebrate some of the bright colors God has given us! This week: any shade of the following: turquoise, orange + white (Optional: any shade of green... just in case you'd like to stamp some wonderfully bright flowers!)" When uploading to our gallery at Christian Paper Crafts, please use keyword CM44 and when uploading to your blog or other online galleries, please use keyword CPC-CM44. Here is a link to the CM44 gallery.

And for our Sketch Challenge, Gloria rocks in her creative sketch this week!!

CPC-ST44 (isn't this a fun one!!)

I combined both challenges in my card and tried real hard to make it CAS. I'm late for work so I need to run and I'll be back tonight to put in the recipe for the card!!

Have a great day everyone!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great card Natalie! I think you did a wonderful job combining challenge and making it a CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Natalie! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete