Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love Ya, Mojo Monday!



Hello friends!!

Here is my card for Mojo Monday, (MOJO124) this is a great sketch and if you have a chance, be sure to check out the site because there are some very talented ladies on the Design Team. I think this is the first time I've ever played along. But I chose a great week, the first week of the month is prize week. That's exciting! I would love to win a set of Verve stamps! I've been browsing (or stalking!) the Verve Blog site for some time (and drooling over all the great stuff) and also seeing other cardmakers projects on personal blogs as well as the Christian Paper Crafts gallery and let me just say, they are fabulous stamps! Wow, I'm going to say it again, I would love to win a set of my choice! (don't know how I'd decide though, so many styles to choose from)!!


Well, I've got to get off the computer, we just had a 6.0 earthquake and it's was not as big as the last one, but still a good shake. I'm sure people are still a little unnerved from the January 9th shake. The wind is just a howling today, need to get things prepared in case the power goes out.(which it just did and I had to jump back on real quick to post and now I'm going off again!!) Have a wonderful day and be safe out there!! I'm so glad I have the Lord, He just takes the fear away! Praise the Lord.

Edited: I'm back on briefly to add the ingredients to the card!!

Paper: American Crafts and Bazzill Cardstock; Stamps: Unity (sentiment); BoBunny (tree); Inkadinkadoo, (tiny hearts, stamped then cut out)Inks: Archival, coffee; Distress inks for blending: Antique linen and worn lipstick; Embellies: Buttons, Making Memories; Ribbon (dotted) American Crafts; light pink from Michaels; Tools: EK Success: corner rounder and border punch; Marvy Uchida: scallop circle punch.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Natalie! Do you have Unity in the store now? I love Unity and haven't bought any in awhile. I didn't feel the quake this time and I also was racing against the chance of a power outage today, luckily we didn't lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I really loveeeee this card Natalie! it's really elegant and love the sweet hearts in the tree!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with this week's mojo sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is fabulous...I luv it...great job....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just beautiful, Natalie. I love those heart buttons.

    ReplyDelete