Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Hi and Happy Valentines Day to you all! Hope you have a sweet day!!



Here are four cards I made using a heart pocket for our Fun on Friday at Christian Paper Crafts. The little girls in my Sunday School class will be getting them. Each is a little different, which reminds me that each of us are unique yet beautiful in our Father's eyes. Have you had a sweet moment with the Lord today? If you haven't, what's stopping you? Perhaps it's time to think about eternal things. If you've not asked Jesus to be your Lord and Savior I think today would be a wonderful day to consider this! I sure hope you'll give Him your heart today! He has a love that surpasses any other, it is unconditional and so much better than chocolate, flowers or a card, it lasts forever!

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment