Sunday, October 11, 2009

Monday, Monday...

CPC-CM25/ST-26 and SSCC #8

Hello!



Whoo-hoo, it's Monday! Are you ready for it? I guess whether you are or not, it's here!! I'm excited for a couple, actually for 3 challenges that are included in my card today!! #1 Christian Paper Crafts Color Monday: old olive, bashful blue, pretty pink those are the colors for this weeks challenge. 2. CPC Sketch Tuesday (I got to peek at the sketch and will share it here a day ahead (shhh!! Don't tell I'll post the sketch tomorrow) 3. Stampin' Sisters in Christ had a challenge (SSC#8) to do a "baby-themed" card or project or even for the parents-to-be and make sure you check out the blog for more details and see all the projects already posted there. And I did all three in one card, now I know that may not be a big deal to you but it's monumental to me!! lol Isn't it amazing how the simplest of things can make me smile (tee-hee). Am I being too cheerful for a Monday morning? No way! This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!!

Be sure and head over to Christian Paper Crafts and check out Heather's card and then over to the Stampin Sister's in Christ and upload your card and get the opportunity to win a fabulous set of stamps from.... Simon says Stamp!






Here's the recipe:
Paper: Card stock: Bazzill (Green), Pattern Paper: Crate Paper "Blue Hill Collection - Grass" doublesided; 3M Post-it Craft Paper (blue)
Punches: Marvy Uchida 3" scallop circle, Ek Success, buckle ; Martha Stewart, border
Inks: Stazon, jet black
Paint: Adirondack Dabber, Lake Mist
Stamps: Unity, Inkadinkadoo
Ribbon: American Craft
Other Tools: Cricut, George cartridge for the circle 3-1/2"
Other: Doodled with paint brush on green strip (not an easy task when the cardstock is textured!)

blog signature

He must increase, I must decrease. John 3:30

1 comment:

  1. Love your design and the total look is so sweet.

    Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC this week.

    ReplyDelete