Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Circles, Circles and More Circles!

Thanks for stopping by Delightful Details today!!
I hope your day is going well and that you are rejoicing in the Lord no matter what the circumstance may be! Don't forget the Word of God says that the "...joy of the Lord is your strength." (Nehemiah 8:10)

CPC -ST28

Sketch Tuesday (CPC-ST-28)

It is all about circles today in my layout because it is all about CIRCLES in our SKETCH TUESDAY CHALLENGE from Alisa at CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS this week! I haven't done a layout in awhile and I tried first doing a card with circles but I really hit a brick wall trying to make one that I liked!! And believe me I tried, almost lost my joy over it!



Addy is just a little over 3 months in this picture. She is so cute and her little dress was adorable so when her Poppa, Momma & big brother Jakob all went to the store I grabbed my camera and had some one-on-one time with this little cutie patootie!

Another closeup of her checking out her dress! Such concentration!

Here is the recipe to my layout:
Cardstock: Bazzill, 3M Post-it Craft Paper;
Pattern paper: American Crafts;
Embellishments: Ribbon, American Crafts; Buttons, Foof-a-la! Bag 'o Buttons (Going Places); White Embroidery floss, DMC
Tools: Cricut, George Cartridge (lg circles); EK Success 2" square punch, corner rounder, Daisy punch; Scallop Circles, Marvy Uchida; Sakura black pen for journaling.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment!!

blog signature

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Habakkuk 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment