Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wait on the Lord Wednesday and the Dreaded Wednesday Workout

Can you believe Wednesday is here and almost gone!! Speaking of gone, I'm running into a creative brick wall! Ugh!! I'm having a hard time staying focused. Although I am just about done with the 20 altered notebooks for our Ladies Retreat! But I want to do more in the way of creativity!! Ahh... can't force it! I'll just keep doing the rounds of my favorite creative blogs to get inspiration! And choose a few challenges to incorporate into a card or layout! I'm still trying to do my own notebook with this weeks wonderful Sketch Tuesday! Alisa has a very cool sketch posted, I just need to buckle down and do it!! Can't wait to get my package from Cindy at Christian Paper Crafts so I can do my share of designing with the team!!

Can't let the day get away without posting about WAIT ON THE LORD WEDNESDAY be sure and check out the cards that Chelsea's made. You can find one at CPC and one at her blog here. Please read about this wonderful card ministry and then leave a comment at Christian Paper Crafts or on Chelsea's blog. You have until next Tuesday 11:59p.m. to get your comment in to qualify for this weeks card. Just a reminder for you to leave a prayer request so that we can lift that need up to the Lord!

Well, I can't end this blog without sharing that I'm still staying on track with the weight loss and exercise plan. Today is applicably named "Kill-Her" Wednesday Workout, it's the day I get together with my oldest daughter to workout. (and I'm not sure if she's trying to kill me, or I'm going to kill her.... of course I'm joking!) But I think she intensified the workout tonight and told me (as I was leaving) she wants me to do 10 pushups or did she say 20 daily? Do I dare ask her... if I don't do the 20 then next week it will show in my workout, I just know it! So, the good thing she said is I can start out trying to do just one regular and the rest "girl" style from my knees but do them in increments of 5 throughout the day and then increase the number of regular ones. That sounds easy enough, right? right? come on now... right? I guess I'm needing some convincing! I will share the good news: I've gone down a size! Whoo-hoo!!

blog signature

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment