Saturday, September 5, 2009

CHELSEA, YOU'VE BEEN CASED!!

Hi and welcome to Delightful Details!
I'm very excited to share our challenge today from CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS! Today is CASE Artist Saturday and today's featured artist is Chelsea Cook, one of our Design Team members at CPC. I'm so excited for you Chelsea! Congratulations! I love your work and you have such a tender heart towards God, it is such a blessing!! I'm really hoping to have time this weekend to CASE (copy and share everything) something of Chelsea's, of course I won't do it justice but I'll give it a try! If you want to play along, be sure to check out her gallery at CPC or be sure to head over to her blog at "All things through Christ..." Chelsea is starting to design items for home decor so be sure and check out her Etsy store when you go to her blog. I've been following Chelsea's blog for quite awhile and you'll find some of her creations over at the Triple the Sketch blog, too. Lots of inspiration!!!
When you upload your creation be sure to label it CPC-CAS20 if it is in any gallery than Christian Paper Crafts, hope you'll play along. I'm excited because I just finished the Bible study to post on Monday (hooray!) we are studying John Chapter 3 so be sure and check it out at CPC!
Well, got to run, lots to do to get ready for tomorrows services! I have so much to do still! Many people will be gone for the weekend I know of at least 4 families that will be out of town, so that's going to leave a big section of empty seats tomorrow. (sad face) That's kind of frustrating for my husband because he puts so much into getting ready for the services, so please pray for him that he will be encouraged rather than discouraged! Puts more pressure on me as well, cause I have to fill in where there are missing persons that usually help out on Sunday. Oh well, I'm blessed to be able and healthy to do it! Maybe we will have lots of visitors! But this also means my Sunday School class is going to be teeny tiny! (sad face, again!) Summer is ending so perhaps things will settle down for a bit and people will be attending more regularly, until the holidays anyway! Have a wonderful evening and enjoy!

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, you are oh so sweet! HUGS girl! So proud to be on the CPC dt with you and all the other fab girls!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete