Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sing unto the Lord - Word Art Wednesday #211

Hello Delightful friends and family!
It's the day before Thanksgiving and we are getting our menu finalized.  Need to get the shopping list together and brave the grocery store today.  My dear hubby has to have colonoscopy at noon so I'm going to have to be creative with my time!  Hopefully I will be able to keep him out of the food, he's going to be a hungry bear after the test!
Here is my card for this weeks challenge at Word Art Wednesday.


I've used this cute Pure Innocent stamp from My Favorite Things and colored her with Copic Markers.  The papers are all from Simon Says Stamps (I was a blog hop winner!! whoo - hoo!) The ribbon is from my stash and the Scripture Art is a free digi that you can find at Word Art Wednesday!  Hope you'll play along with the challenge it's Anything Goes - Family Friendly and there are a couple of giveaways so be sure to head over there!
Ok, gotta run and make a quick shopping list for my part in the Thanksgiving Dinner.  I hope you have a blessed day with your family and friends.  

I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.  Psalm 13:6


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is just darling! Reminds me of my daughter playing at our church, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete