Saturday, November 14, 2015

Snowy - December class

Hello Delightful friends and family!
The craft boutique is behind me now (whew...) so I thought I'd just post something for fun.
These are two of the cards that we are making in my class in December at Scrapper's Edge in Eureka.


Isn't this the cutest snowman? (Penny Black - Snowy). I've colored them with Copic Markers and played around with my colorless blender and used some fun techniques for the background and plaid scarves and hats.   Paper Smooches sentiment, Uni-ball Signa white pen for the background dots, Micron pen for the framing, white embossing powder finish off the supplies I've used.

Thanks for looking!!

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.  Colossians 3:15 




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! I really like the background techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Love the shadow behind the snowmen.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Natalie!! These guys are Super CUTE!! Love your Fab coloring and the fun texture you added with your colorless blender too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, I just perused your blog and am totally drawn in with your talent! These snowmen are so cute and I love the different techniques you used! I want to thank you for visiting me and leaving such sweet comments. Heart Hugs!

    ReplyDelete