Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Word Art Wednesday #212 - God With Us

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!!
Hope you are having a great Wednesday. After Bible Study this morning, I have to go to work at the lss.  One of my co-workers is sick so I'm filling in for her in the afternoon.

Here is my card for Word Art Wednesday #212.  I've been keeping the cards pretty simple lately with the Scripture taking center stage.  I've used just two colors, blue and white on this card and the stamp is a large Hero Arts background stamp called Snow.  It stamps so nicely, I've used the Cornflower Blue Ink (Archival).  I've also inked around the edges to soften the stark white stitched circle (Simon Says) and background die (Spellbinders).


Can you see all the white dots on the snowflakes? They are enamel dots from Ranger, the package comes with black and white enamel accents and they dry glossy. I really like the effect it gives.

I love this verse from Isaiah.  Have you given much thought of the name Immanuel? Meaning "God with Us".The LORD has always wanted to fellowship with us, it all started in a beautiful garden before the fall. Then God came down and dwelt among His people Israel.  First He was there with the tabernacle in the wilderness and then He "tabernacled" in the flesh - Jesus Christ.  Now He tabernacles within us - in our hearts as we believe in Him. Christ in us, the hope of glory! If you have moment you should read Colossians 1.  I have to warn you though you may not want to stop at chapter one, you may end up reading the complete letter.  It's definitely worth your time!

Thanks so much for visiting and please join us at Word Art Wednesday and play in the Family Friendly Anything Goes Challenge.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is simply stunning! The white enamel dots really add nice detail! Thanks so much for letting me join you all this month as one of the guest designers. What a joy and honor!!

    ReplyDelete