Thursday, December 17, 2015

Simon Says Stamp - You Have My Heart - DieCember Celebration!

Hello Delightful Friends and Family,
This is my second attempt to write this post.  It just disappeared on me earlier, not sure what I did but boy is that frustrating! I received happy mail this week from Simon Says Stamp so I was just pleased as punch because it was unexpected! Love it! So, I had to make a card, of course.  Perfect for this months DieCember Die Crazy challenge.  The die I've used from the new release You Have My Heart is called Love Bouquet.  Be sure and check out Simon Says Stamp new release - it's pretty awesome!

Here is my card:


I've also used the "Sending" die and the "Big Hugs" die (Hugs only on this card) both from Simon Says Stamp and then the tiny hearts are from a die set from Lawn Fawn called Journaling.
I've die cut the Love bouquet twice, once in black and once in bright pink (bubblegum) and then with the Uni-Ball Signo white pen drew in the stitch lines.  I've added the black die cuts into the leaves that were open as well as a few background areas.    No stamping at all on this card! The designer paper is from Simple Stories.  I haven't played in a challenge is so long other than Word Art Wednesday where I'm on the DT, so this was a lot of fun!

Thanks so much for visiting!

You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.  Isaiah 26:3


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful inlaid die cutting!! Love the white dotty details, too. Well done! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Die Crazy” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is SO good! What a blessing to have Simon Says Stamp sending us these lovely products. I got a stamp set this time. SO nice of them, and I'm so blessed and excited to have them as our primary sponsor in 2016. Thanks for sharing your card and supporting them.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Natalie! Those dies are fabulous, and you did a fantastic job of using them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo Cheery and Adorable Natalie! Love the Sweet faux stitching too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete