Friday, February 10, 2012

Love card and CPS - Day 10 #26 Anniversary challenge

Hello Delightful friends and family! 
A busy weekend ahead for my dear hubby and I.  So not sure how much fun crafty time I'll be able to fit in. But as I shared a couple of posts ago, I'm learning to see interruptions as positive and an opportunity to participate in God's purpose for my life.  Afterall, the Lord needs to be my priority, first and foremost. (Remember, I'm studying the Book of Jonah!)

Here is my card for Day 10 of the Card Positioning Systems Anniversary celebration.  Sketch #26 was chosen by Lee Murphy for this challenge and I really thought it was going to be a tough one for me but it came together quite quickly. (thank you, Lord!!)


The ingredients:  Designer Paper - Basic Grey, Kissing Booth Collection; Card Stock: Bazzill, Ribbon, Stamp: Bugabee set (Taylored Expressions); Magic Mesh, Raspberry Fine weave. Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink (sponging), Vintage Photo (very lightly around sentiment edges).

Thanks for looking and I appreciate your delightful comments! God bless.

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.  Ephesians 2:10


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So cute...love the mesh! The "interruptions" are so often such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! What a perfect Valentine! Thanks so much for playing with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete