Thursday, February 9, 2012

CPS - Day 8: Gardening Cookie says Hello

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
It's time again for a Card Positioning System Anniversary Card Challenge.  Here is my day 8 (yikes I'm so behind!!) and it's sketch #102.  I may have to do a remake and get a heart in the next one, it's a great sketch and it will be fun to do.  Lori Craig has a great sample for us at CPS.  So be sure and check it out and see the fun sponsors and prizes that will be given away.
I chose Gardening Cookie from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Korin has a fun line of digitals, I love coloring Cocoa and Cookie!

CPS#102

 This is my being too lazy to type out all the Copics I used, although it probably took longer to arrange them, take the pic, crop and upload!  Go figure!

Other ingredients include:  Designer Paper: Crate Paper, Paper Heart; Card Stock, Bazzill (paper from my January 2012 Key Ingredient Kit, Taylored Expressions); Stamp: Taylored Expressions (sentiment) Bugabee set; Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Ranger Liquid Pearls (buttercup), Distress Inks: tumbled glass and shabby shutters; American Crafts,Crochet Flowers; Spellbinders Nesties, Deckled Rectangle; Dotted Swiss Embossing folder, Cuttlebug (ProvoCraft); HP printer. 

As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. For who is God, except the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God? It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect.   Psalm 18:30-32

Have a blessed day!  Thanks for looking and I love reading your delightful comments!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this little Cocoa and need to look at my stash of these and work on using them. You have did a wonderful job with this one and the card has turned out beautifully. Yes it probably did take you longer, but wasn't it fun putting all those copics together and then taking the photo.lol Blessings dear Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Cocoa! Love your coloring and your take on the sketch, Natalie! THanks for playing the CPS anniversary sketches!

    ReplyDelete