Saturday, February 4, 2012

For You - CPS Day 5 Sketch #38

Hello Delightful friends and family,
My last post of the day, just trying and almost succeeding in getting caught up in the Anniversary challenges at Card Positioning Systems.  This is Day 5, which I had skipped. (oops!)  I'm so glad it was a relatively  CAS card!  The fun thing about this celebration and sketches is that I've gotten the dgkid's Valentine cards done!! Yay!

CPS #38

Here is my card for the challenge:  The DP is SEI which I just received this week from a sweet sister in the Lord, Jonia!  I had won a whole bunch of goodies from her!!  I've inserted a pic of the stash I won at the end of this post. 

CPS#38

Here is a side view and how I've used dimensionals to pop up the heart.  I've inked around the edges with Distress Inks: Frayed Burlap and Worn Lipstick.
Other Ingredients:  Stamp: Taylored Expressions Buddy Bear (sentiment); Card Stock: Bazzill; Watercolor paper; American Crafts Ribbon; Memento Tuxedo black ink; Marvy Scallop heart punch.


Look at all those goodies!!  Thank you so much, Jonia!  I'm already having fun with them!

Thanks for looking and I love to read the comments and I appreciate it so much when you take the time to leave one!  God bless!

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.    2 Corinthians 4:17-18


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Natalie what a beautiful card! You matched everything up so well. I love all the paper and am so glad you are enjoying your stash. And, enjoyed giving it! blessings dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for participating in the CPS challenges with us! :) Your card is darling, and that verse is one of my MOST FAVORITES. . . . it's incredibly special to me, and it brought a smile to my face to see it today! THANK YOU!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, what a delight to get all those goodies in the mail from sweet Jonia. Your card is beautiful, and I like the sketch layout. Thank you my friend for adding my blog button here. You warm my heart. Hugs, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! Look at those goodies! It looks like you are enjoying them!!! And WOW! This card is beautiful! I LOVE the dimension!!! Great take on this sketch--those large circles on the bottom made me think....but I love that you used polka dot paper! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet! lovely card, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete