Friday, February 10, 2012

Belated Birthday Card - CPS#5 Day 9

Hello Delightful Friends and Family,
I'll make this a quick post so I can get back to the craft table before the grandbabies get here for the day!
I made this card for my boss (Sondra) who celebrated her birthday on Wednesday.  I wasn't able to get into town that day so I made a belated card and made her a Chocolate Applesauce Cake (from scratch!!!) and delivered it to her this morning while it was still warm!  I may have to make one for us, it smells so good and I already know it taste great, it was my grandmother's recipe!

CPS#5

The stamp set is from Taylored Expressions and the Apple Doodle Ink line.  All of the card ingredients come from the Key Ingredients Kit from TE.  This is from the Novembr 2011 kit : Designer paper: Jillibean Soup, Homemade 6 Bean collection; Bazzill card stock; ribbon.  I've also used Neenah card stock to stamp the image.  Buttons from Making Memories, Paperie poolside; Spellbinder Nesties: Deckled rectangle and Petite Scallop Ovals large; Copics: YG0000, YG13, YG23, Y13, YR15, Y38, E13, R22, R35, R43, FYG2, FBG2, BG000, BG13, BG18. Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink, Vintage Photo.  EK Success Corner Rounder; ProvoCraft Cuttlebug.

Inside... as if you didn't know!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I truly appreciate every delightful comment you share!

"The LORD is righteous in all His ways and kind in all His deeds."  Psalm 145:17


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OH, Natalie! I just love those little birdies! SO cute! Fun papers and great design!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious, Natalie!! Love that darling image, your coloring and that sweet, sweet paper. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love it! Hehehe...I think I *neeeeed* this stamp set! Cute as can be! Love these happy colors! Absolutely darling! Thanks for playing my CPS Anniversary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete