Saturday, December 5, 2009

You are Invited to the "March of the Snowmen" Blog Hop!! TODAY!

You are invited to the first annual "March of the Snowmen" Blog Hop (TODAY) Dec 5th. I was so impressed with all the fun snowmen cards and altered creations and gift ideas I had to share about it!! Almost every participate is offering up blog candy. SPREAD THE SNOW!! I MEAN THE WORD!! Our own Angella Crockett from Christian Paper Crafts starts out the hop so head over to her blog here. Melisa Waldorf has organized this group and they are so very talented and fun!! You don't want to miss out on this. For more info you can contact Melisa here.

Also today at CPC, it is our Scripture Saturday and this is what Mary has challenged us with: "For the month of December, I would like us to try something a little different. Please feel free to select any verse from Luke 2:1-20 (The Christmas Story) for your creation each week. One way I will be using these verses is to make premade scrapbook pages to have on hand for scrapbooking our Christmas play at church. Please join along with me as we celebrate this wonderous occasion of our Savior's birth through praise and paper-crafting! As always, there are no time restrictions, please just have fun! Don't forget to link back to us and stop back by once you have uploaded your creation either to our gallery or elsewhere and let us know how we may find you! Remember to add the keyword CPC SS25 God Bless You!

If you you like CAS other papercrafters we also have a challenge for you this month. Again, Mary (aka softangelkisses) has provided an ongoing challenge for December. Here are her thoughts: "Throughout this time of year, many people begin to think about what they are most thankful for. I hope everyone else feels just as thankful for my "DT Sisters" or "Design Team Sisters" as I do. Not only can you draw inspiration from these lovely women in the form of their paper crafting works of art, but also through their love of our God. Please join me throughout the month of December as we CASE the Christmas area of our design team girls. Each Saturday I will post two names of who are the "Designers for the Week" and encourage you to show them how much you appreciate them!Knowing this is an awful busy time of year, if you are unable to participate now, remember that as with all challenges here at CPC, there are no time limits. Thank you and God Bless You!"December 5 - Cindy's Gallery & Angella's gallery (keyword: CPC CAS32)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Natalie - Thanks for posting this on your blog! It must have been good luck for you!!! You won my blog candy! Please email me your home address and I'll get it out to you. Stay tuned as I'm about to show a picture of the candy you just won on my blog! Thanks!

    Laurie Unger
    l.unger@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie you are NOT going to believe this, but random.org picked comment #57 on my blog and that's YOU CHICK!!! WOW! Imagine my shock when I jumped over here and seen you had won Laurie's too! Email me ...
    melisa.waldorf@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete