Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sketch Tuesday and What a Time to Remodel!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!!
Don't you just love this sketch!! I can't wait to use it for inspiration for my next project. Gloria did an incredible job with it for our Sketch Tuesday and I'm so excited that she's using her wonderful talents to share with us and Christian Paper Crafts! Remember, use keywords ST34 in our gallery and CPC-ST34 in other galleries or blogs so we can find your work!
We are in the process of remodeling our little bathroom and it has turned our household upside down!! We only have one bathroom, so you can only imagine the craziness. (how we managed with 3 teenagers at one time, I'll never know!)
End of day 1 (notice the toilet seat is up, so you know who was last in there (tee-hee!).
End of Day 2 (LARGE hole in the floor!) No toilet...
I was a little concerned because we now can walk on the the ground through the floor, into the guest bedroom which means that so could the skunks that have taken up residence under our lovely little home!! Our cat came in that way last night so I'm thinking so can other critters! Such as, raccoons, possums and skunks, oh my!! Not to mention the other neighborhood stray kitties looking for a warm spot to sleep for the night! Only another 2 or 3 nights like that. I'm so glad I have long johns and flannel pjs to keep me warm it's been in the low 20s at night and early morning hours and it's downright cold!! If the urge to use the potty comes we must run next door to the church.... needless to say my fluid intake has dropped drastically in the evening.
Day 3: Plumbing 90% finished, at least the part you can't see when the job is complete! Here are two pictures of our contractor also known as our son, Sean!

Did I not tell you there was a big hole in the floor!!

Sean busy at work! He knows his stuff and is making us proud!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through the M2M Blogroll. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, I have enjoyed reading your blog. Can't wait to follow it.

    ReplyDelete