Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All Pout But No Tears! And Color Monday/Sketch Tuesday

Hello Friends!
It's Tuesday evening but I wanted to make sure I got the two challenges posted for this weeks challenges at Christian Paper Crafts and then post this adorable pic of my youngest granddaughter Addy.

Trust me this was just a pout there were no tears!! Can I just say she has us wrapped around her little finger!! Look at those rosy cheeks!

Okay, I confess, I'm a proud Grammie...


Here are the challenges this week:

Color Monday: Certain Celery, Bashful Blue and Kraft (When posting please use the label CPC CM32)

Sketch Tuesday: (CPC - ST33)
Have fun! Hope to be back soon with a card or layout to share! Have a good evening!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'd be a proud Grammie, too (and hope to be one some day!). Addy is adorable! That is the cutest outfit.

    I'll have to try out the challenge at CPC... you've talked me into it! But I'm terrible at color challenges. Give me a sketch challenge any day, but I draw blanks with color challenges. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh she's so adorable! I love those little cheeks, she'd be wrapped around my finger too!

    ReplyDelete