Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sketch Tuesday, I've finished 2 cards!!

Welcome to my Sketch Tuesday post!! Well it's actually Wednesday at just about 1a.m. and since I haven't gone to bed yet I'm going to still call "today" Tuesday!! Isn't this sketch great!! Thanks to Gloria who is our Sketch Challenge Hostess, at Christian Paper Crafts, you rock Gloria!!! Another fabulous sketch to work with.


CPC ST37 Here is my card for the challenge.


Ingredients: DP (I believe) is Basic Grey; Cardstock is from Paper Accents and I've used two stamps the sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company and the cute cup of "coffee, cocoa, or tea" (you choose) is from The Angel Company. (thanks to Melisa Waldorf, I won her blog candy from the March of the Snowmen blog hop!) I used Prismacolor pencils: canary yellow, goldenrod, dk green, lt green, true blue, blank, rouge neon, sienna brown, rose deco) OMS; Ink: Stazon, jet black; Ribbon, American Craft; Flowers and Buttons from Making Memories (more blog candy this time from Laurie Unger also from the March of the Snowmen, I was blessed with some wonderful goodies that weekend!) The oval diecut was made with my Cricut (Kitchen cartridge, that should be the sheeps wool!) I saw the opportunity to use it to make my oval the size I needed!
I completed another card for our Color Monday Challenge (bashful blue and light purple) CPC CM37

Here are the ingredients: Cardstock: Bazzill(purple, blue, black); DP, Basic Grey Wisteria; Kaiser Stamps, sentiment; Buttons: Foof-a-la bag 'o buttons; Hemp Cord, Craft Jewelry; Daisy Punch, EK Success, Cuttlebug Border folder; Stickles, icicle on the dragonflies wings.

Ok, goodnight, it is way past my bedtime and we are heading to Home Depot tomorrow to buy a medicine cabinet and mirror for the bathroom. I'm so excited, it's almost done!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Be sure and head over to Christian Paper Crafts and check out Cassandra's Altered for Him Wednesday!! She is giving away an altered tag, but in order to get in the drawing you must leave a comment! Thanks again for looking have a blessed day and Happy New Year!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, your cards are so cute!! Call me when you are up....Night owls unite :) Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete