Monday, February 23, 2009

Winter Layouts

(my family minus son-in-law, Ray who took the pic)

As excited as I am about springtime, I must admit we did have a good time playing in the snow one afternoon for a couple of hours! Did you notice that: 1 afternoon, couple of hours. That's about my tolerance for the cold. I just don't have the clothes for it! I've been told that makes all the difference. However, what I detest more than playing in the snow is driving in the snow. I've had two (not so great) experiences in the last five years that brought me to tears because of driving ALONE in the snow without chains.... not fun but I can honestly say I certainly got close to my Lord during that time and as usually He saw me through (why do I doubt!).

So, while I'm thinking about snow I thought it would be a good time to post this years "snow fun" layouts.
Brrr... I honestly think the temp just dropped in the house.... I'm serious!



(I didn't take any close up shots of any of the details on these for some reason!??!)

I think this was Riley Ann's first experience in the snow, she took some really cute pics. All the papers and embellishments are from Scrapper's Edge's monthly kit. This is the January kit.

Here's me and my Ker-Bear! I have so many layers on I could hardly move!

SO Looking forward to Spring!

Blessings to y'all,

Natalie

3 comments:

  1. We so rarely get snow, that it's a real treat when we do. We got 6 inches one day this winter, and it was so much fun for the kiddos. I have to admit that although I went out to play, too, I don't like getting that cold. And we certainly don't have the proper gear, either. And boy oh boy can a booty ever get cold sledding! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the double page LO with the circles. So beautiful. I have a tough time doing double page sometimes. Also I like the verse you put in CMK forum. Psalm 37:4. My fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the snow shots. i love winter but am tired of it this year and soon i will be complaining it is too hot! LOL! thanks for the inspiration, i just love the two pagers.

    ReplyDelete