Thursday, June 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Princess Addy - 30 Day Color Challenge

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Hope all is well on this beautiful Thursday!  Today is my granddaughter Princess Addy's 6th birthday!  It is also the last day of school so that means she will be entering 1st grade in the fall.  Wow, where has the time flown.
 I'll be sharing her birthday card that I finished last night - Addy is my little artist, she loves getting to choose from some of the digis I've printed out and color them right along side me with her color pencils.  She asked me yesterday if I would be coloring a "cute" girl for her birthday card!  She knows me well...























I've colored "Marci" (LaLa Land Crafts) with my Copic Markers.  She was stamped on Neenah bright white c/s and the fence was punched with the Martha Stewart fence border punch on the Neenah.  The grass is a stamp from Lawn Fawn and I've added tiny flowers from an AveryElle stamp.  Happy Birthday sentiment is a Penny Black stamp (wow, I'm really an equal opportunity stamper, lol).  I've added Wink of Stella Clear on her hair bows but it doesn't show in the photo. Inks I've used are Memento Tuxedo black, Ranger Dye Ink (/Wild Orchid and Grape Soda); Archival Ink: Magenta; Distress Marker (Picked Raspberry) faux stitching.  I just love the pattern paper from Echo Park (Bundle of Joy) and the green c/s is Bazzill. My tiny butterfly is a punch from EK Success and I had some leftover scraps from a watercolor project that I used, I added Liquid Pearls for dimension.


 Here is Addy playing first base at last weekends end of the season softball tournament for the 8 and under age group. She did great and even fielded a grounder and made the put out at first.  


Here we are with big brother Jake after church.

I will be sharing this card at Seize the Birthday (Topping - Animals) I hope a butterfly will qualify as an "animal" :-) and at the 30 Day Color Challenge Blog.
Thanks for visiting!

He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul. Psalm 23:2-3


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, what a great job putting this altogether...the paper, the beautiful Marci, the grass, banner, butterflies and the gorgeous background paper! Love IT!! Cute picture of your grandchildren...I have an "Addie" GD also!! Thanks for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great details and wonderful colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete