Monday, June 15, 2015

A Blessing card - 30 Day Color Challenge

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
Hope your Monday is starting out well!  I have been trying to color everyday, (30 Day Color challenge) even if it's just a little.   Today I'm sharing a card I colored on Saturday night and yesterday was too busy to get it posted.  I've actually colored this image twice, the one shown is colored with Copic Markers.  If I can I will post the second one I colored using Distress Inks and Markers later this evening.


This is a Himalayan Poppy designed by Jennifer Dove  (C C Designs).  I live in California and usually see our state flower in the orange and red tones so this was new to me.  But since blue is my fav color I really enjoyed coloring this image.  I've added a Paper Smooches sentiment and matted this in green and dark blue card stock.  The white base and top layer is Neenah bright white 80lb c/s.   I stamped the image with Versamark and then used white embossing powder which was a challenge coloring with white lines on white c/s.



Thanks for visiting!! I will be sharing this at the following challenge sites:


How blessed are those who keep justice, who practice righteousness at all times!  Psalm 106:3

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Love your image and your coloring. It is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your image and your coloring. It is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Natalie, what a beautiful card, and your coloring is gorgeous! Yes, it's very hard with white on white, but you clearly overcame that! Elegant layout with the beautiful matting for a lovely card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Amazing coloring. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Your coloring is just amazing!! What a very beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is so beautiful - your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this card is so beautiful, your blue colour is perfect. all of it is perfect, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring! I can well imagine how difficult it must have been to see the white-on-white image! My eyes hurt just thinking about it! Well worth the time (and possible eye strain) cuz your card is FABULOUS! Thanks so much for choosing to share it with us at CCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful card! I like the blue shades.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    I hope to see you again in our new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous flowers, I am in love! thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your colouring is stunning! What a fabulous image.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore June - Anything Goes Challenge and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete