Friday, June 26, 2015

Flower Pail - 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
I've been enjoying this very warm day but managed to get some coloring in and a card put together before it got too late in the day!  It's going to be a busy Saturday with a ministry breakfast in the morning, Addy's skating party in the afternoon and then getting ready for Sunday services in the evening!  Jake and Addy are here today and I had to put my foot down with the Lego video game and get them outside to play. Mimi (my daughter Amy) is on her way over to play a little homerun derby with them with the wiffle ball & bat, that's a throw back from when my 3 kids were all still living at home! Our backyard was THE place to be when they were growing up.

 In the meantime, here is my card that I will be linking at the 30 Day Coloring challenge blog.


This was a lot of coloring as a matter of fact it took me two days to finish.  I thought I might use this stamp to try the no line coloring... guess again! I got about halfway through and decided I needed a much simpler image to begin with.  Mercy!  I gave that half colored image to 6 year old Addy so that she could finish it for me, which she did quite nicely!  
So I used a lot of Copics to color this baby and I took advantage of the Hex Chart from Sandy Allnock, it was extremely helpful to pick out colors and they blended so well! And I experimented with a lot of them on this card.  Thank you, Sandy!  I'm learning not to be afraid of those darker colors to give more and better contrast :-)


Supplies for my card:
Stamp: CC Designs - Flower Pail (Dove Art Studios)
Paper: Neenah bright white, Bazzill (yellow and aquamarine color, brown); Designer Paper: 
Ink: Memento Gray Flannel
Copics: BG09, 11,13, 23, 34; G07, 14, 17; 
YG03, 07, 17, 97; E19; Y02, 19, 35; 
YR02, 07, 14, 15, 68; R35, 39; W0
Ranger Dimensional Pearls (Red Pepper)
Doily - Doodlebug Designs
Border Punch: Martha Stewart

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 6:23




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors of this card! It's BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute and so adorable... LOVE IT.
    Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,
    Kathy/The Daily Marker

    ReplyDelete