Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thinking of You - Word Art Wednesday #53

Hello Delightful friends and family,
Here is a card I made for my co-worker, Saundra.  Happy Birthday Saundra!!!  We celebrated her birthday yesterday at work with some yummy monster cookies from the bakery (delish!!)
 
This card is also entered into the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week.  This weeks challenge is "Give Thanks" which I do for my co-workers and having a job in a place that is very creative and so I just want to say thank you, it's a pleasure to work for the "other" Sondra who is the owner of Scrapper's Edge (see the store badge and check it out!)
 

 (finished inside)
 
Here are the ingredients:  Stamps - Gina K Designs (One in a Million -sentiment); Stampers Anonymous (Jar - K5 1878); (Inside: Hero Arts sentiment and Happy Birthday: Taylored Expressions - Howdy Partner) Paper: MME - The Sweetest Thing collection of 6x6, Bazzill card stock; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink, Dried Marigold around the front sentiment piece; Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Hexagons, My Favorite Things: Fishtail Flags Stax Die-namics; Ribbon: Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient kit; Copics: G000, G00, BG0000, BG000, BG11, Y21; Provocraft Cuttlebug, Ranger blending tool, dimensionals.
 
Thanks so much for looking.
 
So glad that I have a strong foundation in my Lord Jesus Christ, therefore as I keep my eyes focused on Him, I am not shaken even in the midst of the trials ahead that face our country.  When the leadership (both govt. and church) begins to call good evil and evil good, all I can think is woe unto us as a nation we are being destroyed from the inside. God please help us.
 
The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.  Therefore my heart rejoices, and I praise Him with my song.  Psalm 28:7
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie! Another gorgeous card, my friend. I love that you've decorated the inside as well as the outside - it really makes it so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us again at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate your participation SO very much, and hope that you also enjoy playing along in our challenges. Thanks so much, and have a blessed week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie,
    You card is a beauty for the eyes and the heart. We need to remember to smile for in the midst of everything, trusting the Lord will help with those very needed smiles.
    Today in Kanata I prayed about your country and good being spoken of as evil......
    Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole B
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL use of papers! LOVE the jar!! Happy birthday to your friend, Saundra! Psalm 118:24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Natalie. I am sure that works both ways, I am sure you are an awesome employee. I certainy look forward to you helping me when I come back to CA. Great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and I know she loved it. Always good to love your work as it makes it such a delight to go. Blessings dear Natalie.

    ReplyDelete