Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Spring Globe Scene - Word Art Wednesday

Hello Delightful friends!

I have a fun card to share for our Word Art Wednesday Challenge which features the Snow Globe from DRS Designs, a Christmas stamp that I've changed into a Spring Globe!  It took very little masking and I kept it pretty simple but just think of the possibilities with this stamp! I love versatility.
Thank you DRS Designs for sponsoring the prize for this weeks challenge at Word Art Wednesday!! Please play along with us, it's Anything Goes - Family Friendly challenge.

 
I've stamped on 100# Bristol Vellum paper and then watercolored the images with Zig Clean Color Brushes.  I used very little water to blend.  The cute images are from a Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses set. I masked using post-it notes.  I popped up the globe on the designer paper which was a scrap from Simple Stories Oh Happy Day 12x12 paper.

inside of card:

The inside was colored with pencils and I cut out the Scripture art with a circle die and using my trimmer I made a straight cut at the bottom of the circle to match up with the globe.  Thankfully I sized my Scripture art to fit perfectly!! I totally guessed!

The Scripture this week is Ephesians 3:20 "Now to Him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, vs 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever, Amen
Oh to know and understand the love that Christ Jesus has for us!  It passes all knowledge and then to be able to realize He alone is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or even think and then work in us to bring Him glory.  It truly is mind blowing isn't it?!  If we know Him and love Him we want to please Him by living an obedient and sanctified life.  Seek Him and dig into His Word and be filled with His Spirit. You will experience the joy of the Lord.

Have an incredible week, thanks for visiting.















No comments:

Post a Comment