Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Word Art Wednesday - Psalm 121:5

Hello Delightful Friends!
Are you feeling it?  Spring.... maybe... at least today.  I have to laugh because I know very well here in northern California we get a little sneak peek of Spring and then it's gone again for a few weeks.  It's as if God is saying, "Winter is almost over, hang in there, here is a little preview of Spring but don't put away your winter clothes!"  Spring is definitely not a time to put away the winter clothes that is for sure, the wind can be unbearably cold her in the damp coastal area that we live in.  But it is so nice to see the trees budding and the sun shining even if it's from the inside looking out! If I step outside reality hits me right in the bare face... brrrr!

Well it's time for another card for our Word Art Wednesday challenge (Anything Goes, Family Friendly).  Our sponsor this week is The Project Bin a fun place to shop online for clear stamps with snappy sentiments! Their blog has a great page of tutorials so be sure and check it out!!!



Isn't this adorable bee paper? (Photo Play Tulla and Norbert line - Honey Bee)
I've used the Polka in the Meadow line (Lawn Fawn) to frame out the cute Honey Bee paper, and a white A2 card base.  The little bee is from the Photo Play stamp set from that same line which I stamped and fussy cut after coloring with a yellow and gray pencil.  The Scripture Art was matted with black card stock.

The Scripture this week is from Psalm 121 verse 5 and is from one of the Songs of Ascent. It is one of the songs sung by the Jewish pilgrims on their way to Jerusalem to worship.  This particular verse talks about how the Lord will keep you, I'm so glad I don't have to "keep" myself, the Lord is my protector, He surrounds me and watches over me.  He is the One who is vigilant, so much more than I am capable of. Plus He surrounds me with favor, He defends me as I trust and rejoice in Him.
2 Timothy 1:12..."for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day."  I am so glad He is my Keeper!

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to play along with us at the Word Art Wednesday Challenge blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment