Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge


Hello Delightful Friends!

Here is my card for this weeks challenge at Word Art Wednesday!


I've used Prima Watercolors for the coloring of this card and the flower and vine stamps from the Dare 2B Artzy set called Words of Praise were stamped with Distress Antique Linen.  I started with a white card base, then matted the watercolor paper with a rose and gray card stock.  The Scripture was cut out with the Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die.  I doubled up the ribbon at the bottom of the card. 
Our sponsor this week for our challenge is Hefty Doodle! Be sure and check out their blog for some fun inspiration HERE.
Thanks for visiting! 
Heading to Mount Shasta with my daughter for the day to check out the venue for her wedding in May.  Busy times are ahead!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment