Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Spring Friends - Word Art Wednesday #328 and #329

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
I have a card to share today featuring this cute Spring Friends digital image from Bugaboo Stamps! Bugaboo Stamps is one of our sponsor for Word Art Wednesday this week. Our second sponsor is The Project Bin Thanks to our sponsors for providing fun prizes for our challenge! You can share 5 projects each week for our Anything Goes - Family Friendly challenge!  


I thought this was such a cute image for spring time. I've colored it with Prismacolor Pencils on Neenah bright white card stock. I got brave after coloring and took a pencil and began to make "fur texture" on the bunny. I saw a tutorial video on Sandy Allnock's blog and have been itching to try it! I then fussy cut it and adhered it to the card front.  The Scripture Art I popped up with dimensional tape. I die cut the verse using an older Hero Arts Die (Sweet Day Stamp & Die set), it was the perfect size. I used a piece of 6"x 6" cut to 4" x 5.25" from the Penny Black Beau Jardin Designer paper pad for the front of the card. The soft gray background and multi-colored polka dots were a perfect match for some of the colors I used on the image. The hot pink card stock was in my stash and I cut a piece 4.25" x 5.5" and then 2 strips .25" x 5.25" and measured .25" from the edge of the designer paper.

Here is our Scripture Art below that you are more than welcome to use (isn't this a great verse!) so many key words that would make a great word study. We have so many wonderful study tools to be able to really examine the Scriptures and meditate on them.  Too many times we want to take the yoke Jesus has for us but then we try to refashion it to "fit" us better.  What a mess that can make! He wants us to find our rest in Him, when we begin to know Him and get an understanding of His love for us and His desire for us to follow Him wholeheartedly we truly can find the rest He has provided for us.  There is so much in this verse, I challenge you to do a word study and get to know our Savior better.  Grow in your knowledge and as you grow in Jesus you will experience His Presence which helps each of us to walk in the Spirit and you will find such delight as you learn to trust and obey God's Word. To God be the all the glory!
Thanks for visiting and have a blessed week and a very blessed Resurrection Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment