Friday, February 5, 2016

Simple Round Brush Flowers - Online Card class

Hey there Delightful Friends and Family,

Happy Friday to you all!  Here is another card from the Online Card Class - Watercolor Techniques - Intermediate.
This is called Simple Round Brush Flowers technique.


I've used a #3 and #2 Round watercolor brush, Ranger Water color paper, the Thanks Die is from Taylored Expressions.  I've mixed a Reeves watercolor phthalo blue and sap green to make the flower petal color and the sap green for the stems.  This card is a 4x4 card and I've mat it on a charcoal gray and used a blue card stock for the base.  I'm pretty sure I'll make some more of these, they are a great size for a card set of thanks!

Speaking of thanks, thanks for visiting!!

Therefore let us pursue the things that make for peace and the things by which one may edify one another.  Romans 14:19



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment