Friday, February 5, 2016

Hello - Online card class

Hello again Delightful Friends and Family!
Here is another card from the Online Card Class, I'm loving these techniques!  I've had to practice a bit with this one but as soon as I get done posting this I think I'm going to make another background.  It's really fun and I love experimenting with the water to pigment ration.  This isn't my first attempt at this technique it's probably my fourth!  So it did take a bit of practice before I made it into a card.


I was taking pictures of 2 cards here and tried to crop the other one out of the picture, I don't have the card in my possession any more so I can't do a retake.  
I really liked how Dawn (WPlus9) and our instructor tore vellum and layered the sentiment and twine with it so I totally CASED her sample.  Although she stamped her sentiment and used different colors for her card...
I've used the Reeves phthalo blue and sap green (same as last post) just because I love these colors plus there was plenty left in my palette to use!  The Hello is a die from Avery Elle, the hemp cording is a product from Darice and the white vellum is from Paper Accents.  I've used the Ranger Water color paper and a 3/8 flat brush (Ranger).

Hope you like!  Thanks for visiting.

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment