Thursday, October 29, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hey there Delightful friends and family!
Simon Says Stamp's Challenge this week is Anything Goes! They are featuring Lawn Fawn this week and I'm pleased as punch because I have a few of their super cute stamps.
Here is my "card" it's actually a Gift Card Holder that I made for a class I'm doing in December at Scrapper's Edge in Eureka. These cute images in this stamp set are the perfect size for these holders.


I've colored with Copics, the paper is MME Christmas Market Street, I've added Liquid Pearls Opal white to the hat.  Dies used are Spellbinders Scallop circle and LaLa Land Stitched Circle. The base is Neenah white card stock.

Well that's it for me today!  Thanks for visiting.

Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;  And let those who love Your salvation say continually, "Let God be magnified!"   Psalm 70:4

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment