Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I Will Trust - Word Art Wednesday

Hey there!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day!  I've been doing the prep work to teach a card class at Scrapper's Edge this Thursday. That's our lss (you need to check us out!!!) and I also work there a couple days a week which I've done for the last eight years. I teach the "Crafter-Noon" classes twice a month which I've been doing for the last year.  This past weekend was prepping for my two classes in November.  So I spent lots of time in the craft room!  And I was able to get my card ready for today's Word Art Wednesday challenge #203 Anything Goes - Family Friendly.  Here's my card:


This card has a pretty simple design, the pattern paper used is the Basic Grey - Barista Collection. I've used Neenah Desert Storm card stock for the base and the strip across the card is Washi tape (Little B - Flourish).  The bottom of the card has a strip of the pattern paper and I used a Fiskars Upper Crust border punch to cut it out.

We live in some very perilous times that can cause fear but it's verses like Isaiah 12:2  that remind us that God is our salvation and we can trust Him and not be afraid because He is our strength and our song.  I have learned this over the years that as I trust my Lord, He removes the fear and replaces it with peace and joy and then comes His strength to sustain me.  What a blessing to know the salvation of the Lord.  It's not through works of righteousness that I have done but it's by the work that Jesus has done on the cross and because of that, I also can say
 "Behold, God is my salvation I will trust and not be afraid!"

Thanks so much for visiting!!



 Photobucket

2 comments: