Wednesday, June 25, 2014

On the Road again... Make a Wish Princess Addy!

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Well so far the week has been just a bit on the crazy side. My mom had hip replacement surgery and it was done out of the area, so that makes it a little more complicated for me.  She went through the surgery fine but experienced an irregular heart beat and now has to go to extra appointments to have her heart checked out. (My uncle, her brother had a heart attack on Sunday so the craziness really started then!)  So, the bottom line is that I will drive up to where she's at and take her to her appointments to help out.

Please keep me in prayer because there are a lot more things going on this week and weekend that are church related that I'm responsible for that I'm trying to take care of before I leave on Wednesday morning.  I am really leaning on the Scripture in Philippians chpt 4:4-7.  Trusting the Lord to help me and leaving my dear hubby with a list!



Hope you enjoy this card I made for our Princess Addy.  Princess Marci is the stamp from LaLa Land Crafts.  I've colored her with Copic markers and embellished with Wink of Stella clear pen and Copic Atyou Spica Glitter pen (gold).  Inks: Memento, Tuxedo Black and Teal Zeal.
The balloons and chevron are dies from Taylored Expressions. I've used designer paper rather than stamping the balloons.  Even their strings are a die, then I made a bow out of embroidery floss and attached to Princess Marci's hand.
The sentiment is from a WOW clear stamp set which I've diecut using a MFT die-namics.  The envelope I stamped with the matching balloon stamps from Taylored Expressions. All of the Designer Paper is from Fancy Pants Designs - Park Bench collection.


This card is entered at 

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a great week! 

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."  Psalm 91:1-2


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate! Hope your mom and Uncle continue to improve! You managed to squeak in a really cute card for us over at Seize the Birthday too! Well done you! Thank for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your mom and uncle. You are right as we have to lean on the Lord to help us through times like these.
    Your card is adorable and I love the cute princess image. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete