Monday, March 4, 2013

Sister Act Card Challenge Design Call

Hello Delightful friends and family!!

Hope you all have had a good Monday!  I'm sharing about a new challenge site called Sister Act Card Challenge.  They (sister-in-laws, Jenn and Trish) are looking for 8 full time members for their design team.  A variety of styles will be put into consideration. The term runs from April-September. The blog will air on Fridays. Here are the requirements:

    You will be required to make 1 project a week-Anything Goes
    You must be able to meet deadlines
    You must have an active blog
    You must link our challenge and the DT members in your sidebar
    You must be a teamplayer
    You need to be able to communicate in English
    You will be required to leave comments on participants blogs

    If that interests you be sure and visit their site HERE for more information.  This call is open until March 22.

    Here are my three favorite cards that I'm entering into the "competition" for a spot on the team.
      
    CAS style, colored with Prismacolor pencils.

    Copic coloring, embossing and diecutting techniques.

    Paper piecing technique and dies.

    Thanks for the opportunity and and thanks for visiting!

    You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.  Isaiah 26:3


    Photobucket

    10 comments:

    1. Oh, I hope you get it, Natalie! Each of these cards are darling :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is great Natalie, I shall pray you get accepted! I love your work and I hope they do to!

      ReplyDelete
    3. OHHH! I love these cards too! LOVE that little birdie on the first one! The second card has a beautiful color combo and detail with that floss and flower!! LOOOOOOOVE that stacked set of cups on the third card! YOU are amazing:)

      Good luck with this DT call!!! <3

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wowzers! Thanks so much for applying! Good luck!!

      ReplyDelete
    5. These are all fabulous cards. I love everyone of them and you did a great job designing them all. My favorite is the sunflowers, they are great and colored beautiful.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Wonderful card selection! Thank you for submitting!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Natalie with these cards you see be a "slam dunk" in! I love each card and your copic coloring is the best. Girl you rock!

      ReplyDelete
    8. I Love your cards, they are so beautiful. Hope you have tried the beer soap and are enjoying the wonderful feeling it gives your skin.

      ReplyDelete
    9. All three cards are gorgeous! Good luck to you! My fingers are crossed!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Beautiful work as always Natalie! They would be so lucky to have you! I hope you make the team! Gorgeous cards!

      ReplyDelete