Monday, March 19, 2012

God Is Faithful - TESC#154


Hello Delightful Friends and Family!  I finally made my way into the craft room after a bit of time off with traveling and having some fun with the family.  This is the perfect way for me to get the creative juices flowing again with a sketch.  This one is Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #154 and I've used my new stamp set called Faith in Bloom.  It has adorable flowers and some wonderful Scriptures for encouragement.  (you can see the set at the end of this post)


The paper I've used is from last months Key Ingredient Kit (My Minds Eye - Lost & Found) and Bazzill card stock.  The flower is paper pieced and the leaf is colored with Copic Markers G40 and G43.  The ink is Memento Tuxedo black.  The butterflies are punched out with a Marvy Uchida punch and then the edges darkened with Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap.  The faux stitching was drawn with a Sharpie Ultra Fine Point. I've used the Spellbinders Nestablilities Standard Circle to frame out the focal point. 


I won this set by participating in the Key Ingredient Blog Hop last month!!!
Thanks for visiting and taking a peek!  Have a great week.

"Sing unto the LORD; For He hath done excellent things:  This is known in all the earth"  Isaiah 12:5

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love what you've done with this sketch. The colors are so warm perfect for this image. Thank you for playing along with TESC!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO awesome that you won those images and you get to use them on this card! What a great sentiment! Beautiful papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie I am loving this card! And, you worked that sketch wonderfully! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete